||Uses by CIMAI to identify you as a user while the page loads. Cookie disappears when you close the browser.
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are text files that are stored on your computer through the browser (browser), retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and the number of uses of their websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies exist?
There are two cookies groups which may be used:
Permanent cookies -
are cookies that are stored at the browser level in their access equipment (pc, mobile and tablet) and which are used whenever make a new visit to one of our websites. They are used generally for direct navigation to user interests, enabling us to provide a more personalized service.
Session cookies -
are temporary cookies that remain on your browser until you leave the website. The information collected by these cookies is to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Tipos de cookies existentes:
- - Strictly necessary cookies
- Allow to browse the website and use its applications, and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have requested can not be provided;
- - Analytical cookies
- they are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, to improve the functioning of the website;
- - Functionality Cookies
- Keep the user preferences regarding the use of the site so that you do not need to reconfigure the site each time the visit;
- - Third Party Cookies
- Measured successful applications and effectiveness of third party advertising. They may also be used in order to customize a user widget with data;
- - Cookies Advertising
- Direct advertising in the interests of each user, and also limit the amount of times you see the ad, helping to measure advertising effectiveness and success of the organization website.
How to manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies, through the respective browser settings. In the menu "options" or "preferences" you can set your browser cookies.
It is understood that, by disabling cookies may prevent some Web services from working correctly, affecting part or all of the navigation on the website.
For more information about cookies and the respective use, I suggest you refer to the following links, which are only found in the English version:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All About Cookies