With a water circulation speed of over 600 liters per minute, combined with the strength of the active brush system that rotates at a speed 3 times faster than the unit, PEPS 200 collects from fine dust particles to larger leaves.
Debris is homogeneously trapped in the puncture resistant collection bag.
- Pump suction power 37 m3 / h
- Vacuum fur, leaves, algae, lozenges, sand, etc.
- 4 filtrations: 75, 105, 250 or 1000 microns
- Controlled navigation - Artificial intelligence ensures optimal cleaning mode
- Metro NAV navigation system
- 45 minutes to clean an 18 m pool
- Equipped with an infrared for the detection of walls and a gyroscope for movement
- Supplied with an 8-function control, waterproof and anti-shock
- Ease of handling
- The vacuum cleaner has a special handle to facilitate handling
- The painted stainless steel cart allows the vacuum cleaner to enter the water alone and store the cable
- Available with a touch panel to configure parameters
- For all types of coatings
Suction speed: 10 m/min
Suction power: 37 m3/h
Filtration capacity: 4 kg
Brush width: 40cm
Power Supply: 110v -240v/ 12 v
Infrared sensor: 1
Weight in/out of water: 14kg / 2kg
Influenced: cable 30 meters long, stainless steel transport trolley painted in white, remote control.
See the PEPS 200 in action in the video below!
Please consult the documents for proper and safe use (Technical data and Safety data sheet).
ADR products have a higher level of danger, which means that they have to be transported in special vehicles that must also be driven by properly trained drivers and with a specific license. These transports are rarer than the standard ones and deliveries are usually longer, as there are incompatible products between them, which cannot therefore be transported together.
Shipping costs depend on the weight and/or volume of your order. Please refer to the tables below.