Oxiperm® Pro OCD-162 - Chlorine Dioxide Generator
O preço deste produto é dado sob consulta.
Oxiperm® Pro OCD-162 is a chlorine dioxide production system, for Legionella Prevention and Control in drinking water, sanitary water and industrial water.
Chlorine dioxide, even at low concentrations, is an excellent disinfectant, particularly for preventing the appearance of legionella. Chlorine dioxide is produced through a chemical reaction between diluted solutions of sodium chlorite (NaClO2) and hydrochloric acid (HCl), and is odorless and does not taste in the water at the concentrations in which it is used. They are available in four capacity levels, producing 5, 10, 30 or 60 g / h of chlorine dioxide. This capacity is sufficient to treat up to 150 m 3 of drinking water at the maximum permissible concentration of 0.4 mg / l ClO2.
- Acid / sodium chloride hypochlorite method with diluted chemicals 1: 1 of acid compared to chloride - reduced chemical consumption and corrosion compared to other systems which leads to low operating costs
- Preparation of disinfectant chlorine dioxide on site
- High operational reliability due to the optional integrated measuring amplifier with chlorine dioxide control
- Compact system to be installed in confined spaces
- Ergonomic design, maintenance operations are easy to use and are carried out from the front
- Simple assembly and start-up. The system can be connected and put into operation without interruption of water supply to the building
- Complete chemical reaction within a minimum period of time and stable product solution
Please consult the documents for proper and safe use (Technical data and Safety data sheet).
ADR products have a higher level of danger, which means that they have to be transported in special vehicles that must also be driven by properly trained drivers and with a specific license. These transports are rarer than the standard ones and deliveries are usually longer, as there are incompatible products between them, which cannot therefore be transported together.
Shipping costs depend on the weight and/or volume of your order. Please refer to the tables below.