The DEPOLOX® controller has been designed for measurement and control functions in pool water treatment applications.
This controller measures the level of free chlorine, combined chlorine, total chlorine, redox potential, temperature, pH, conductivity. This equipment can control chlorine dosers (disinfectants), pH correctors and flocculants. It also allows controlling the irradiation level of the BARRIER M UV UV system. With the Depolox Pool it is also possible, through frequency variators, to control the recirculation flow of the pool's recirculating pumps, allowing significant savings in their energy consumption.
- Contact DIN to DIN 19643
- Possibility of CEDOX control
- Possibility of reducing the volume of flows (economy mode)
- Two separate controller adaptations for standard and economical mode
- Super Chlorination Timer
- Flocculant control and powdered activated carbon systems and UV disinfection units
- Automatic infrared calibration
- Easy connection to web technology via ChemWeb-Server
Please consult the documents for proper and safe use (Technical data and Safety data sheet).
ADR products have a higher level of danger, which means that they have to be transported in special vehicles that must also be driven by properly trained drivers and with a specific license. These transports are rarer than the standard ones and deliveries are usually longer, as there are incompatible products between them, which cannot therefore be transported together.
Shipping costs depend on the weight and/or volume of your order. Please refer to the tables below.