DEPOLOX® POOL E 700 P
O preço deste produto é dado sob consulta.
The DEPOLOX® Pool E700 P system was designed for the measurement and control functions, as well as control processes in the water treatment applications of commercial / public pools.
The DEPOLOX Pool E 700 P unit is a complete water quality management system, which incorporates many of the existing pool water treatment processes, such as DIN contact, shock chlorination menu, economical mode of operation as well like the CEDOX control algorithm. The controller is compatible with all types of chemical metering pumps normally used for pool water treatment, such as proportional and on-off metering pumps, chlorine gas metering, on-site hypochlorite production system. The DEPOLOX Pool E 700 P also has control signals for UV and flocculation systems.
- Innovative and futuristic design, flexible in operation and for future expansion
- 7 ”color touch panel, which ensures intuitive use
- Trend diagrams available for all measured parameters
- Remote access, via Smartphone or PC when connected to the Internet
- Electronic water status indicator by the color of the water in the probe cup (optional)
- All features of the DEPOLOX Pool System are included
- Easier updates and expansions
Please consult the documents for proper and safe use (Technical data and Safety data sheet).
ADR products have a higher level of danger, which means that they have to be transported in special vehicles that must also be driven by properly trained drivers and with a specific license. These transports are rarer than the standard ones and deliveries are usually longer, as there are incompatible products between them, which cannot therefore be transported together.
Shipping costs depend on the weight and/or volume of your order. Please refer to the tables below.