Provides effective water treatment of low-medium pressure boilers up to 42kg/cm2 (4100kPa).
Combines scale, corrosion and sludge dispersants to provide protection against scale and deposits in hot water and boiler systems. Contains sulfite-based oxygen reducer.
Recommended dosage: to be defined by CIMAI technical services, according to the analytical characteristics of the water in the system
Presentation: 20 lt plastic jerrican with 26 kg of product
EUH031 In contact with acids liberates toxic gases.
For safe handling, refer to the Safety Data Sheet
Please consult the documents for proper and safe use (Technical data and Safety data sheet).
ADR products have a higher level of danger, which means that they have to be transported in special vehicles that must also be driven by properly trained drivers and with a specific license. These transports are rarer than the standard ones and deliveries are usually longer, as there are incompatible products between them, which cannot therefore be transported together.
Shipping costs depend on the weight and/or volume of your order. Please refer to the tables below.
See Our Services
- Integrated pool maintenance
- Installation and maintenance of water treatment equipment
- Maintenance of cooling and heating water circuits
- Sanitation of water systems for human consumption
- Design and installation of Legionella prevention systems
- Risk assessment and consultancy in the area of Legionella prevention.
- See Our Services